The pictures below are the snacks from my Canadian friend! She gave them to me a little days ago.There are snacks which I've never seen in Japan in the box! We exchanged some snacks of each country. So, I sent her some Japanese snacks! She was really glad to get them! I think, Japanese people like plain tasted food. The tasts of snacks from the other countries are a little strong (I love them though).
This is a cup of Canadian maple syrop! It's a genuine maple syrop:) So it must be good I think! (I don't have it yet) And you can see some words in French. Why is that? Because my friend who sent it lives in Quebec. In this state,they speak French! I'm studying French, so I wanna go to Quebec some day!
And this is a jar of maple butter. I've never seen it until she gave me. According to her,it's really popular food in Canada. We can eat it on toast, waffles or crapes! If you have a sweet tooth, you can eat it by itselt!! haha :D Actually her father does!
Aloha!!("Hi", "Good bye", "Welcome", "I love you" in Hawaiian)
Au revoir! ("Good bye" in French)
3 comments:
Your blog is great! Super-Kappa job!
I love stitch!<33
>>kappa dave
Oh thank you! Well, I'll try to improve my blog further!
>>natsuki
Oh really? He's my favorite character! :)
Post a Comment