skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Class in CIE
Hey everyone! How are you doing upto? Our fall semester started on September 25th right? Are you enjoying it? Well, actually my fall semeater started on September 8th, because I'm taking a class in CIE!! When I found that I could take the class in CIE, I was so surprised and really glad!! Now, I'm taking "Cross-Cultural Psychology Social Experience" class. At first, I thought it's too hard for me to study psych in English. I didn't have any basic knowledges of psych and I was really worried about if I can understand what the international students say. So I was so nervous at the first time. But I didn't have to be so nervous. The professor is really good and funny, and I could make some friends in the class! We always have a discussion in the class, it's still kind of hard. I'm trying to follow them.
This is the text book of the class! Take care!
1 comment:
I have the one like this book!! My text is pink color :)
The content is soooooo hard to read for me!! X(
Post a Comment