Monday, November 3, 2008

Kaiyuukan!!!

Hi everyone! How was your big weekend? I had a bunch of great time! On Friday and Saturday, I enjoyed our school festival, On Sunday, I went to Nara with some international students:) And On Monday, I went to the aquarium called Kaiyuukan with my boyfriend!! I haven't been there for three years, so I was sooo excited!!
There's a big ferris wheel in front of Kaiyuukan. We took on it after we got out from Kaiyuukan. I'm afraid of height, so it was kinda scary for me.

I saw 2 sea turtles there. I had a turtle before, so I like turtles. They were so cute and their way to swim was really kalm.

I could learn how to call the animals and fish in English there. For example.. sea lions, sea otters, and so on:)

Look at that guy! He's cleaning the tank, ant the ray came to him and tried to bite him! WHOAAAAA!!! Haha just kidding.

Penguins!! They're sooooo cute and funny!! There were 3 types of penguins.
I really really enjoyed my big weekend!!!!




2 comments:

AYANA said...

I have been to that "kaiyuukan" too. I went there with my boyfriend before we started to date!haha Penguins are soooo cute!!! You seemed to had a wonderful time with your boy friend!!(>v<)

Kengo said...

I envy you, Miho. I want to go there with a girlfriend, not boys. If I had a girlfriend, I would go there with her holding our hands.