Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coming of Age Day

Hello everyone! It was my Coming of age Day last Monday!! It's one of Japanese traditional ceremony that celebrate the age of 20! I woke up around 6:30 am, went to hair salon, had a set up my hair and make up, and wore Kimono. It took like 2 hours, so made me really tired. I went to the ceremony hall, and there was a lot of 20 years old people!!! Most of girls and some of guys wore Kimono then. Most of guys wore suits in general.
This is me in Kimono! I wore it almost the whole day so I got really tired. It was really tight, but not so warm haha





After the ceremony, I had a big party with old friends from my elementary school. It was really really fun and i was so happy to see them again. There were some friends who I met for the first time in 10 years! Their appearence were changed a lot, but character wern't.


I hope that you guys had a great day as well!!

3 comments:

nakanakamuuura said...

I was also tired when I went Kimono. Your kimono is cool and suited you well!!

Tomoka said...

wow, you and your kimono are very beautiful! Congratulations!:D
Last year, I also had a big party after the ceremony. It was great! I enjoyed it soooo much♪ It was funny that their appearance had changed and looked adult but mind was still like a child! haha

puja said...

oh you are famuos famous miho!!!!!

im glad to see you

it really suit you ......maybe