skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween!!!
On October 30th, the Halloween event was held at Gaidai. So, I wore my high school uniform.
This picture (above) is Bruse Lee(Shark Boy) and a School girl(Me).
This picture is a kitty boy(Glenn) and a School girl(Me).
Mayumi and I are from the same high school.
From left, Scot, Sharkboy, Me, Glenn, Jason and someone in fromt of CIE.
That was my first time to wear a costume on halloween. So at first, I was kinda embarrassed but I was so excited! There was a competition in the evening. It was soo fun!!
5 comments:
you are sweet in high school costume!!!
Sweet!!I wish I want to hold Eng8's school costume's party someday!
Miniskirrrrrrrt!!
I also wore high school uniform in presentation of communicative ENG3. Do you remenber?
Next year, I want to wear the costume for the Halloween and enjoy like you !!
On that day, I saw many people wearing costume and that looked so fun!!!! I hope I could join next time!
Post a Comment