Hi everyone! How was your Christmas? I had really great time!! I went ice skating in Hirakata Park. It was my the first time to go ice skating in 11 years, so I was kinda excited and nervous then, but I didn't fell down at all. (Actually I was about to, but my boyfriend always helped me hahaha) We exchanged Christmas presents then.
After that, we went to Kyoto station to have Christmas dinner. There was a huge Christmas tree, and it was so beautiful!! I put a picts of it. We saw it for a while, went to Italian restaurant. We had a big dinner, and a Christmas cake! It was a little heavy, so we couldn't finish it... 
That was Christmas eve. On Christmas day, we went to Namba to watch movie. We watched "WALL・E", the latest Disney movie. It was my first time to watch it, but for mhy boyfriend it was second time, because it already ran in the US.
Anyways, I had really good time!!! How was yours?
2 comments:
woooowww!!! A beautiful christmas tree!! I spend last christmas with my family!! next christmas, i wont be in japan so im gonna miss all of my family!! and YOU!
You had great Christmas! I envy you!
Ice skating is difficult, isn't it?
Actually Im not good at too!!
great dinner and dood movie on Christmas day! I hope you guys will be together next year too! :)
Post a Comment