skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Year!!!
We went to Yasaka shrine in Shijo, on New Year's eve. It's one of Japanese traditional to go to shrine and pray for next year when the year changes. That was my first time to go to Yasaka shrine, so I found something new for me. This is the picture of it. There was a fire, and we can get from the fire for good luck.
There was a lot of people in front of the shrine when the year changed. We did countdown all together! It was really fun :) And it was so cold.
I stayed in Hirakata that night and went home in the evening of January 1st. I went to my grandnother's place. She cooks Japanese traditional meal for New Years, called "Osechi". I love it!!! I ate some of them and took a nap.
I already miss my New Year's day!!Happy New Year!!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year! Your Osechi looks very delicious. In my family, we buy Osechi every year.
I went to Yasaka Shrine, too.
I wanna go again!
Post a Comment